Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pssssssst, hey you....

Yeah you.

I would like for you to meet someone.

Someone very special to me and super duper talented....


This is my young sweet second-cousin-first-removed.

But let just call her my cousin. First removed sounds dysfunctional.


Anyhoo, she has just opened her own etsy shop....




Why?



Well she has a passion for photography....



And she has decided to share her passion with us...



Her style of photos are fun, artistic and passionate....



Creative....



Original....



Imaginative...




Romantic...



And right now she is offering 15% off to anyone that I refer.

So go!

Just click on any of those beautiful images on the right side bar.

Your other right.

Or click here.

Just make sure you mention me when checking out to get the discount. :-)

14 comments:

Darlene said...

Looks like she takes some beautiful photographs. Wishing her great success on her Etsy store.

Tamara Jansen said...

Her photos are gorgeous!!

Lisa said...

gorgeous photos!!

trish said...

Oh what beautiful pictures!! Those little bubbly toes are super cute! :o)
Sincerely ~ Tricia

Rosalyn Francis said...

Hey Chicka!

I love those baby toes too! How is school going? I have been thinking about you today... Hope you are great =)

Ros

Decor To Adore said...

Love the images Brandee!

I wanted to let you know that I am currently organizing a Bloggers Tea for March 26th.
All the details are on my current blog post.
You are welcome to grab the button and spread the word.

I hope that you can make it. It should be a fun day.

Tapping Solution DVD said...

Love her photos! It's simply stunning!

Decor To Adore said...

I am contacting everyone as a reminder and an inquiry to see if they're attending the AZ blogger's luncheon on March 26th as I have to call the tea room on in the next few days with a head count.

Details are on the Monday (3-14) post of my blog.

If you are attending please leave a comment on that post.

Thank you and be blessed!

bedroom decorating said...

Hello
Pssssssst, hey you....
Thanks for posting! I really like what you've acquired here; You should keep it up forever! Best of luck
Thank you!

kitchen curtains said...

Hello
Pssssssst, hey you....
Many thanks, fairly refreshing, I enjoyed reading your article, You are wonderful!
Thank you!

bedroom decor said...

HI
Really Fantastic posts in this post there are many information about what i need.
thank you!

sofa covers said...

Hello here,
Pssssssst, hey you....
Got it! Thanks a lot again for helping me out! That was a very effective piece of writing.

Unknown said...

cool pics... she looks gorgeous...
photography classes chicago

Clipping Path Service said...

Thanks again for this post

Related Posts with Thumbnails