Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Pic, Take 20...

This year I thought it would be COOL to take pictures of the kids jumping on the trampoline for the yearly Christmas card.

I took a few pictures of my daughter and oldest son and sent them on their merry way.

I get to my youngest...









Okay, this one is my fault...


Rapper Z here...










Ornery little booger.





I've also been tagged by Girly Stuff


1. Egg Nog or Hot Cocoa? Definitely hot chocolate every night during the winter.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just put them under the tree? Santa wants to save a tree and skips wrapping

3. Colored lights or white lights? White inside, colored/white outside

4. Do you hang a mistletoe? No, but I should

5. When do you decorate for Christmas? Usually the day after Thanksgiving. This year was the week before because I was so excited about my new tree.

6. Favorite Holiday Dish? Ham with pineapple sauce

7. Favorite Holiday Memory as a child? Asking Santa for two dolls and receiving them. What a shock!

8. When and how old did you learn about Santa? About 8 years old, my stinkin' brothers.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep, tempted to open all of them though.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? With lots of Santa's. I just love that man!

11. Snow, love it or dread it? Love to visit but hate to live in it.

12. Can you ice skate? Slowly

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My husband

14. What's the most important thing about the holidays to you? Being with my family

15. Favorite Holiday Dessert? Mom's Fudge

16. Favorite Holiday Tradition? Waking up Christmas day, seeing what Santa brought and going back to sleep.

17. What tops your Christmas Tree? Santa

18. Which to you prefer, giving or receiving? Both

19. Candy Canes, yum or yuck? Yum! I love minty fresh breath

20. What do you want for Christmas? Hmmmmm, nothing really.

22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party? No

23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or pajamas? Neither

24. Do you own a Santa hat? Yep, one for each dog.

25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with? My husband and children

40 comments:

Patricia said...

What an awesome idea! The card came out PERFECT! I love it, it is very original!

Becky said...

Brandee.....your picture turned out adorable. I'm gonna have to say it's one of my favorites ever!! What a GREAT idea! Plus the kiddos looked like they had fun doing it!

Adventure girl said...

Darling children. I like this tag;) It was fun!

Unknown said...

how cute it turned out great! I love candy canes too. Love the new header ♥

Darlene said...

What a CUTE Christmas card!!! Your kids are ADORABLE!!! Yep, you are my long, lost sister....so many answers are the same on the tag....lol

Lisa Cobler said...

Those are great shots! Love the card.

Cheri said...

Brandee,

Love the Christmas card, they are beautiful children. I'm sure though that your sons would rather I say "handsome" and they are.

Also,that was a lovely tag that you got for the holidays from Girly Stuff, thanks for sharing a bit of your holiday.

Laura said...

That card is so cute! I bet you have so much fun with your youngest, he just screams personality! What a fun Christmas tag!

Laura :)

squawmama said...

Very cool idea... It came out so darn cute... Your answers to the tag was also fun... Always nice getting to know our fellow bloggers better...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Decor To Adore said...

Oh this was fun learning about you!

Girly Stuff said...

Great pictures of your jumping beans!

I like that you save a tree and don't wrap. Maybe I should go with that...

Unknown said...

I love your pictures. Your Christmas card turned out so cute! What a creative idea you had!

Ginger said...

Ahhh cutie pies. That is a great Christmas card. I love the expressions on your little guy's face.
I like your answers to the questions too, especially #13. That ought to warrant an extra gift under the tree for you. lol.
Ginger

Unknown said...

What a creative and awesome Christmas card. You are very talented. The card will be cherished by all that receive it. Great idea.

Ruby Red Slippers said...

I love it! The shots of your youngest is what my life is about right now...imagine three (!) little crazy boys on that!!!!
Love your Christmas card!
Love your list-Girl, you need some mistle toe!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

These are the cutest pictures and what a wonderful idea! ~Rhonda :)

cindy said...

Great Christmas card idea! Awesome way to get the kids involved. What is your youngest holding?....Cindy

Sarah said...

I love your card! What a great idea. I think the one of your youngest is perfect. :)

Rosalyn Francis said...

love the ornery little bugger, it's my fave pic!

Anonymous said...

Cute idea on the trampoline, I got some awesome photos last yeard of the grands on their new trampoline. I loved your anwers too.

Hugs,
Chris

Shannon said...

Those pictures are great and that card is awesome! I love that idea!

Shell in your Pocket said...

Such cute pictures..how creative is that!!!!
-sandy toes

Beth at Aunties said...

Brandee,
Such wonderful memories and such fun! We have loved our trampoline.
The cards turned out awesome.

I loved your children's tree. They still looked as if a professional did it. You certainly have a wonderful flair of creating a gorgeous magical home at Christmas. The tree tops are fabulous!

Hugs,
Beth♥

AJ said...

So fun Brandee! Love how they turned out:)

Kristen, pajama mama said...

Wow! What a great Christmas card...tucking this one away in my great idea file!

-kristen

Rue said...

Hi Brandee :)

That card is really cute! So are your kids, even the little booger LOL

LOVE their tree too :)

rue

Unknown said...

I love the finished result...The best family Christmas card I have seen yet! It looks fantastic! It always takes a thousand photo's to get the perfect one but it's really fun getting there....Xx

Da Bergs said...

Omigosh, I LOVE your Christmas card!!!! AND, it was fun to read your tag!!!

Jenni said...

I love your picture taking idea, and the pictures you chose turned out great! All the pictures of your little boy cracked me up! :)

I hope you are having a great week!

Ms. Tee said...

Awww, I love it! I really like the candid photos like this - your kids are just adorable. :)

Essential Oil Premier University said...

What a cute idea for your CHRISTmas card. Very cute.

Blessings,

Sher

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

I really love this idea! What fun Christmas pics! I never would've thought to do that.

Your headers are always so pretty, Brandee. Do you design them yourself? I just love coming over here to see what creative things you're up to. Hope you're planning to link up to my Christmas party on Monday! -Julia :-)

Tracey said...

Your Christmas card turned out so cute!!

Our Complete Family said...

What a fun Cmas card! You are a fun Momma!!!
Almost TGIF day!!! ;)
Les

nikkicrumpet said...

The trampoline pictures are so cute...I love the faces that are being made! The card turned out adorable! To me that is so much more endearing and more real...than everyone dressed up all elegant, perfect hair and perfect smiles.!

Nanette said...

I have to agree, your card turned out perfect. My kids (5, now grown) generally took turns doing something to make each christmas picture "memorable" ha!
Valerie

cherry said...

I love that! We love hot. choc. here! We have it just about every day and add a little marshmellow cream to it. YUM> cherry

Anonymous said...

What a fun card to recieve in the mail. Too cute~

Thrifty Decor Chick said...

Those really turned out adorable, what a cute idea!! :)

Unknown said...

I love it! It turned out great! What a fun card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails