Diane at A pictures worth 1,000 words has tagged me. This is the first time I've ever been tagged. This comes at a perfect time. I think it's time to give a little info about me (and not my house). For all anybody knows, I could be some weirdo that likes to decorate. Well, I still could be I guess.
So here are 6 unimportant things about me:
1) I take karate - My husband and I started about a year ago. Most of my friends fell over when I told them. It's really OUTSIDE MY BOX.
2) I love animals - This is no surprise since I have 4 of them. I seriously have a soft spot for all animals.
3) I wash my car weekly - The neighbors think I'm weird. They all stare.
4) I mow my lawn - Another reason the neighbors think I'm weird. My husband misses spots. So like most chores I've taken over.
5) My house is always tidy. My motto "a place for everything and everything in it's place". I can't even cook dinner if anything it out of place. Please don't have me locked up over this. I promise to get therapy.
6) I work out of my house. Although it seems as though I blog mostly, I do work to pay bills (or tassels). I'm a paralegal and have worked for my husband since we married 10 1/2 years ago.
One more thing I want to add. I have 3 kids. I don't talk much about them on this blog because I have a whole other blog for them. But here they are:
Kyler, 16 and Zachary 5
Thanks Diane for tagging me! Now I want to tag:
Laura at Making a house a home
Connie at Laughter by lakeside
Darlene at Darlene's Days
Rae at My life on the East Coast
372nd Inspire Me Tuesday
10 hours ago